New chapter officers were elected at the February 20 meeting at Old Chicago in Okemos. This year’s board is already looking at possible trail projects, including new trails, and other new things to help out the Mid-State Chapter.
The following are the new board members:
- President Mitch DeYoung
- Vice President Jon Wlodarczak
- Secretary Andrea Davis
- Treasurer Chris Mensing
- CPS Respresentative David Frost
- Master of the Web Diane Ursu
The Mid-State Chapter has two members on the State Board. The Mid-State Chapter Representative was elected by chapter members. The State Board At-Large Member was elected by the statewide membership to serve a two-year term.
- Chapter Representative Chris Mensing
- At-Large Member Diane Ursu